Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New batches !!!

I should have posted this article a long time ago but due to extremely busy schedule(eating-sleeping-work), I had less time for blogging. Anyways, our team is now increased by three batches.

The first batch included Diana Behram Patel, Sravanthi Goud Kashegouni and Silvia Justine Gollamudi
The second batch includes Syed Majid Ali, Neeraj Munagalavasa, Raghavendra, Anita Ajit, Asma Begum & Zehra Parveen.
The third batch is from Rajeev's team. After Rajeev stopped coming to the office, his team was split and some of them were placed in our team. They include Praveena Rachel, Karen George, Vijay Raj, Joy Obeth, Sheetal and Maria Janet.

Diana - She is a steady person. Like a stepper motor, she works along at a constant pace, be it talking, laughing, getting excited, cracking jokes, whatever. It goes at a constant pace. She is Mrs. Nancy Patel's (Blackbelt for SF Process) sister. Her english and phone etiquette was great.

Sravanthi - She is a slow person, slower than normal, she walks slowly, talks slowly, laughs slowly and probably even thinks slowly...hahaha...just kidding guys. She is scored really well in her engineering from JNTU which is saying something. She had a problem with her AHT till now, like me ;D but now she is one of the few people in green.

Silvia - She is Miss Prom Queen of our team. Very witty but again very sensitive. She cries for small things which is actually quite funny. But again, one of the bravest in our team. Kinda mixed personality don't you think? A great dancer and singer, just like me. She has this baby talk on calls. She takes calls like a small girl learning to use the telephone. I particularly remember a call on which she kept pronouncing Albuquerque as Alber-ker-Q. I kept laughing and correcting her, but she still pronounces it that way.

Syed Majid - He is a dark and handsome guy who can get any girl into a conversation. Quite a batsman. He already worked before now and takes good calls.

Neeraj - He is also another tall and handsome guy on the floor. I used to think he is over qualified to do this job. He did his MSc in Microbiology or something. Sounds like a tough course but again, he gets his job done one time. He also has a problem with AHT like me. He is also from Vizag. Lot of guys from that city are in our team I guess.

Raghavendra - Raghu is a cool guy. I hardly got to know him. He didn't work for long with GEMS.

Anitha - She is a friendly and very jovial person. She hasn't come to outing till now. So cant say much about her.

Asma - Very assertive and diplomatic person. But again, she can be understanding sometimes. She cares for everyone in the team although she doesn't shout it out. For a fresher, she is doing pretty well. She does not like to be addressed by her last name. David always teases her with that. They always get into tussles and arguments....friendly of course...

Zehra - She is a Blond firecracker. Very talkative, energetic and easy going. Take life as it comes kinda girl. I was surprised to know that she is married.

Rachel - She is the only person in the team who is on NSD leased plan, knows the process well and quite a senior in the team. Friendly and jovial kinda person

Karen - Karen is person who likes thinge in their respective places. She is a proper-proper kinda person. Again very friendly of course.

Vijay - Another body builder, who always maintains AHT. Dark and handsome, with a tattoo on his biceps, he is kinda "dude" in the team

Joy - Extremely jovial and happy-go-lucky guy. Also good on his AHT. He plays Keyboard and couple of other instruments like a pro, not like me.

Sheetal - Very friendly and approachable person.

Janet - She has this rock star like make-up on her. Easy going and friendly person. I used to barge calls with her when I was in training.

I talk so much about AHT because, supposedly I am the AHT SPOC of the team. Although I cant maintain my AHT, I am supposed to take care of others' AHT. How ironic. And to make up for my inability to maintain AHT, I made a file using which the team can get their AHT report everyday as it come from TCS. Sometimes, Mr. ALI (QCM Team Manager) takes his own sweet time to update the AHT report. Hence to rid the team of the tension to as to where they stand on their AES perspective, I personally updated every ones AHT and drive it among the team.

I still have to post another article about our recent outing. I will do that tomorrow

No comments: